Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Transmission-X!

Well, TCAF has come and gone, which is kinda sad, because its still my favourite show and I had a great time there. I met a lot of wonderful people and shared a display room with a lot of my local cartoonist buddies. My thanks to everyone who took the time to come out, buy a print or a sketchbook, or just hang out at our exhibit.



A highlight of the show was the panel we did introducing Transmission-X, the webcomic site that I'm contributing to. All of the features are very strong, so its a real thrill to be associated with the group. My feature for Transmission-X is called Papercut, and will feature a new short comic story from me each month. The first one is already online so you can check it out for yourself instead of reading about me blabbing on about it. But just for the benefit of those who want to see a bit of artwork first, you can see the page 1 of the 4 page story below: