Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Back Alleys and Urban Landscapes - Signing @ Type Books


Now that the book has debuted at TCAF, I'll be doing a signing for Back Alleys and Urban Landscapes at TYPE books here in Toronto.  We'll also be featuring a small gallery show and sale of roughly a dozen paintings from the book.  TYPE is a fantastic bookstore, so please come on out if you're in town --refreshments will be served!

Here's the info:

Michael Cho
Back Alleys and Urban Landscapes
book signing 
featuring a gallery show of selected work

@ TYPE Books
883 Queen Street West, Toronto
May 23rd, 6pm - 8pm




9 comments:

Captain Sharmie said...

oooh, i wish i was in the city that week! i'm sure it'll be lovely. i assume TYPE will stock your book after the signing...? may as well support them if i can.

Michael Cho said...

Yup! It'll also be in bookstores then as well.

Jason Quinones said...

Great looking book Mike! Also, love that Daredevil headshot you did in your Emerald Con post.

Seen Avengers yet? If i remember correctly you're a HUGE Iron Man fan.

Riley MacGregor said...

Cool project .. all the best...

Anonymous said...

Great project Michael! Will you be selling prints from the book?

Michael Cho said...

Thanks, folks!

Anonymous: Thanks. I still have some prints from the book, but will not be selling those at the launch at TYPE. Instead, I'll be showing and selling originals.

Amy said...

Hey, I missed the launch (still upset about that!) but have to ask - are you selling prints or originals from the book anywhere? They are absolutely amazing.

Michael Cho said...

Thanks, Amy. I'm planning another gallery show of the original art sometime in the summer. I'll post details on my blog. As for prints, I'm looking into selling some online. Otherwise, you'll have to find me at shows like TCAF.

Amy said...

I'll keep watching for details then - thank you so much for the response.