Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Flash: the Silver Age Vol. 1

The 3rd image in the series of DC reprint collection covers I've drawn is the Flash.  This one was drawn during an interesting time for me - shortly after the birth of my 2nd child.  Needless to say, our whole family suffering from lack of sleep, so I tried to keep things as simple as possible.

The final art was drawn entirely digitally, from a pencil sketch which you can see below.


Samuel Bono said...

Hello. Michael, this site sells posters with art by various artists. You authorized?

Michael Cho said...

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. No, that company's posters are not authorized. I'm afraid this isn't the first time that this kind of thing has happened, nor will it be the last. There doesn't seem to be much that I can do, however, judging from previous experience. Whatever they're printing, it's probably a low quality jpeg that they downloaded off the net.

Thanks again for the link.