Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My favourite superheroes Pt. 1



I've been working on drawing some super-hero pictures lately, mostly in a two-colour style. I'm making my way through my childhood list of "favourite super-heroes" and I'll post some of the pictures here from time to time.

First up, the Invincible Iron Man!

Iron Man was hands-down my favourite hero when I was a kid. I think its because I was a fan of giant-robots when I lived in Korea and Iron Man was the closest western equivalent in comics at the time (don't get me started about Shogun Warriors, people). The first comic I ever picked up off the racks was an Iron Man comic -- and it was cool.

Anyway, this drawing is a tighter version of the rough that's on my other blog, exclusively devoted to Iron Man sketches (see --I told you he was my favourite hero!).